Case pending for 1 year and wife not coming to court what to do

My case has been running for 1 year of section 9 of hindu marriage act. In court once she agreed to come back and stay with me but since then she is avoiding court and neither coming to live with me. What to do? She has also filed 498a case against me.

Answers (4)

180 votes

first you send me all document of your cases then we do better in your cases. your case is strong you already file sec. 9 first this is your plus point for second step and depend on your case contends also...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

304 votes

आप अपने पक्छ में एकपक्चिया कार्यवाही करबा सकते है।
अगर वह कोर्ट में नही आ रही है तो उनके खिलाफ कार्य वाही करने के लिए आबेदन लगाये,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
53 votes

Proceed to apply to the Court for issuing ex-parte orders against her.

After that, you will have strong ground for getting divorce.

Because, even if you don't want divorce, in the case of Section 9 there is no guaranteed way to ensure her presence and desired results in the case.

80 votes

You can file cc of sec 9 in 498a that will be closed automatically.......................................................... .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles