Case pending for 1 year and wife not coming to court what to do

My case has been running for 1 year of section 9 of hindu marriage act. In court once she agreed to come back and stay with me but since then she is avoiding court and neither coming to live with me. What to do? She has also filed 498a case against me.

first you send me all document of your cases then we do better in your cases. your case is strong you already file sec. 9 first this is your plus point for second step and depend on your case contends also...

नमस्कार,,,,,,,,
आप अपने पक्छ में एकपक्चिया कार्यवाही करबा सकते है।
अगर वह कोर्ट में नही आ रही है तो उनके खिलाफ कार्य वाही करने के लिए आबेदन लगाये,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Proceed to apply to the Court for issuing ex-parte orders against her.

After that, you will have strong ground for getting divorce.

Because, even if you don't want divorce, in the case of Section 9 there is no guaranteed way to ensure her presence and desired results in the case.

You can file cc of sec 9 in 498a that will be closed automatically.......................................................... .