can wife file adultery case after signing mutual consent divorce

In Divorce Law
i am married for 14 years. I have an affair with unmarried girl. My wife left me and is asking for divorce. i agreed to her demands and have filed for mutual consent. She and her parents are now torturing me and my parents for greater amount of alimony saying that she will file for adultery and domestic violense. Can she do this after filling for mutual consent ?

I am answering you to considering you as Hindu , as you both already filed for mutual divorce in that case she can not go against it. And she may file DV complaint and regarding adultery...question is that have you committed it ? And adultery is difficult to prove further details are qeruired to advise ty

When petition was filed for mutual diivorce and what terms settled in it? If terms and conditions decided between you then she cannot be eligible to file adultery and domestic voilence against you.. And If matter has not seelted then she can file the same against you