Can wife claim foe alimony after ganting of exparte divorce decree

Hello Sir/Madam Pls accept my greeting I have been granted divorce decree as an exparte Would like to know can my exwife ask for alimony after divorce decree which has already been granted. If yes what is the time limit from decree of divorce in case she files maintenance /alimony case Thank you all learned personels

Hello,

Assuming you are a Hindu, she can demand "maintenance" even after the ex-parte divorce, until she does not remarry.

There is no limitation for filing the maintenance case, and it has nothing to do with the outcome of the divorce case.

Any time from date of her knowledge. .