Can screenshots of phone chat be considered as legal evidence

Hi,My brother got married on may 2017, after marriage on 3 rd day came to know girl is lesbian , now she is not ready to give divorce and filed a case on my brother on DV and for maintenance. Always she was engaged on her mobile one day he hacked and checked there was vulgar chat with one girl then came to know about her. Will that screen shots help me to prove that she is lesbian or give me some suggestions Please help me how to prove.

Yes screen shot are part of electronic evidence and has to place before court by filing separate application accompanying affidavit and also it more important to state in affidavit about the date on which it was taken and details about the phone

yes the screen shots will be admissible but for that you have to mention clearly when at what time the screeen shots were taken and from which device, further your brother has to submit a certificate as per section 65 B of the evidence act and the said screen shots will be admitted and it can help him in his case.