Can one travel abroad when there are criminal cases pending?

Can I leave the country with pending DV, divorce and 498a cases filed by my wife with permission of Court? Trial in 498a has not started, only FIR is filed against me and my parents. If I apply for anticipatory bail, what are the conditions for it? I want to settle abroad without giving divorce to my wife.

Question: Can I leave the country with pending DV, divorce and 498a cases filed by my wife with permission of Court? Trial in 498a has not started, only FIR is filed against me and my parents. If I apply for anticipatory bail, what are the conditions for it? I want to settle abroad without giving divorce to my wife.

as per your query. You do not apply for anticipatory bail because as per delhi high court order, do not need for anticipatory bail. at the time of filling charge sheet you entitled for regular bail .so do not file anticipatory bail.