Can maintenance petition be filed twice as first petition is pending

Can a wife file two maintenance recovery execution applications in two different courts while first is still pending from a single judgment and decree of DV ACT 2005?

Answers (1)

No you cannot file two different execution in the two different courts for matter relating one case and if they are two different executions then you can file. You have to take follow up of the pending execution

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

in remarriage, if wife already got one time settlement from first marriage, and she goes for divorce in remarriage while husband is ready to reconcile…

Read More

Hello Sir/Madam Pls accept my greeting I have been granted divorce decree as an exparte Would like to know can my exwife ask for alimony after divorce…

Read More

Respected sir/madam,meri beti ki marriage dec20008 m huyi jiske 1 month m hi unhone usko tang krna shuru kia aur bola ki ye mental h ,kha isko saman s…

Read More

Meri shadi Kolkata k ek family me hui aur mere husband aur in -laws ne dahej ki demand ki joki hame Dena para ab meri shadi ko 5 years se jyada ho gay…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue