Can i use PCOS/PCOD as a defence in my pending divorce case

My wife had PCOS/PCOD, I learnt this only after marriage. I found her less feminine and/or less attractive and we hardly had any sex. This, added up with some smaller issues got escalated and she stopped living with me after 9 months of unhappy married life, and left me 2 months back. Now they have approached the court for annulment on grounds of impotency. I am ready for moving a mutual consent application, but they seem to be looking for a settlement towards the marriage expenses, which I'm not ready to pay. What are my chances in court, shall I bring up the PCOS/PCOD issue on court?

Answers (2)

209 votes


They filed a case and saying impotency which means you are not capable male to have married life so you file a counter to their petition and then say your allegations. if you need help approach lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

The legal battle will stretch too far and you may end up with fatigue and frustrations every time you visit court and return when here happens no proceedings in the court.

Instead of wasting your time, money and energy on just a silly issue, why dont you go for a compromise and negotiating the amount and terminate your marriage by mutual consent divorce.

Choice is yours.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles