Can i use PCOS/PCOD as a defence in my pending divorce case

My wife had PCOS/PCOD, I learnt this only after marriage. I found her less feminine and/or less attractive and we hardly had any sex. This, added up with some smaller issues got escalated and she stopped living with me after 9 months of unhappy married life, and left me 2 months back. Now they have approached the court for annulment on grounds of impotency. I am ready for moving a mutual consent application, but they seem to be looking for a settlement towards the marriage expenses, which I'm not ready to pay. What are my chances in court, shall I bring up the PCOS/PCOD issue on court?

Hello,

They filed a case and saying impotency which means you are not capable male to have married life so you file a counter to their petition and then say your allegations. if you need help approach lawyer

The legal battle will stretch too far and you may end up with fatigue and frustrations every time you visit court and return when here happens no proceedings in the court.

Instead of wasting your time, money and energy on just a silly issue, why dont you go for a compromise and negotiating the amount and terminate your marriage by mutual consent divorce.

Choice is yours.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi