Can I take divorce on the grounds of living seperately

m staying here in Chandigarh from December 2016.nd my husband is not giving any mentainence to me and my daughter who is id my parents.I want to take divorce from him.can it b a ground of divorce dat I am living separate frim last 15 months.

You can take divorce on ground of causing mental and physical cruelty and it includes the ground of not maintaining the wife. But dissertion should not be from your side. You need to find out strong reasons which caused mental and physical cruelty to you for disserting him. In our system, divorces are not granted on single incident such as our courts do not grant divorce if a spouse feels irritated when other snoars at night. Start writing your experiences in a diary from the day u got married till today and u may get your reasons. Good Luck.

No. That is not the ground of divorce in India. You asked "Can I take divorce on the grounds of living seperately

Question

m staying here in Chandigarh from December 2016.nd my husband is not giving any mentainence to me and my daughter who is id my parents.I want to take divorce from him.can it b a ground of divorce dat I am living separate frim last 15 months."