Can I recover money given to husband in the form of maintenance?

Hi , After a 2 years of marriage I came to know , my husband is jobless and communicated wrong education and job details during arrange marriage. he has taken my 2 years of salary and had taken some amounts from my brother too for fake information of flat booking. We came to know that , he used that money in flat construction which is on his father's name and give some amount to his sister to purchase flat. Even he used my money for his brothers education and expenditure too. Now , we are living separately from last 6 months and I want to take divorce immediately. My queries are , 1. Shall I get property rights which is on his father and sister's name 2. Shall I get my all financial returned which he used 3. Is there any provision to get my brother's money too in divorce case 4. Shall I get additional Maintenance for his fraud ness ? 5. How much time required to get divorce?

It depends on the litigation and procedure of the Court how much time it takes also the question of maintenance you raised is valid and you have whole right to have maintenance from such person who has cheated you and also used your money for his and his family members benefits by proving the same before the Hon'ble Court.