Can i marry a guy if i am already married and husband not ready

I am married women having one yr child and now I am in love with my friend and want to marry him urgently as his marriage is coming in next week he is ready. also my husband will not give me devorce what should I do

As you have not mention your religion but irrespective of any cast you can not by pass your husband to marry again you must have to dissolve your marriage and then only you can marry again to............

You are not eligible for remarry if you are not legaly divorced and if do so then it comes under crime. Person can not marry with another if one of partner is living and not having dexree of divorce..

Ma'am,
You cannot marry without divorcing your husband ,hence you have to first initiate Divorce proceedings in the Family Court. If you get married without getting a Divorce first your second marriage will be void additionally your husband can initiate criminal proceedings against you and your friend.