Can i file for divorce as wife had an affair before marriage

Hi sirs, my name is manohar raju, 1 year before I got married and after conceiving after 2 month's of marriage, she herself revealed she has an affair about 5-6 years, before marriage. And also she said their parents know that and they also agreed for their marriage.. but it won't happened. She told that she had physical relation with him... after conceiving she went to her house and delivered a baby girl. In this 8 months span I didn't met her till date. I was mentally disturbed for her adultery relationship before marriage also.. when I asked for divorce now she is lying like I was not told to you anything. And also their parents are planning to file cases against me and mom like 498a, dv etc, now what should I do please help me on this.

HI,
sir if you can collect the evidence of that affair your marriage is voidable marriage. you can file case against your in laws and your wife for cheating and concealing the information before marriage. but in this case your evidence must be solid.
you collect the information about that person and any documents if any and make him party to the proceedings.