Can I divorce my wife on the ground that she is not able to conceive

I want to divorce my wife with whom m married 4 nine years n still she's not able to conceive. I want get separated from her n marry another girl.but our families r supporting her.what n how to do?

That is case the court to decide, what at the most you can do is file a divorce petition and wait for justice. your family support is not the only way for her and just she cannot conceive you should think for some other options, will explain you in personal meeting.

It is not ground for the divorce . U may adopt a child if the medical report goes against the conception . Moreover, four years are over and the Court will definately refuse to give you divorce. It is better to accept the fact and live happily rather than seek divorce.