Can I challenge false case of 498A

Hindu couple with 2 years of marriage, no children : Wife first filed false 498-A case against husband only, which is yet to be charge-sheeted. Meanwhile she has also filed for divorce in family court.Wife is also working and has very good salary. I need to contest this divorce, till the false 498-A case is settled, since my wife wants to get rid of me and marry someone else. I want to punish the false case filers for harrasment, and do not want to let my wife escape with a divorce so easily, after filing a false 498-A case.Kindly advice on what all is possible from victim's side (husband)?

From the brief facts you have furnished it can be seen that the wife has filed a case forDowry harassment u/s 498-A of I P C whcih you claim to be false. Futher she has also filed Divorce case and you want to contest Divorce case. You can challenge Dowry harassment case if you have sufficient material toshow that it is false case and if need be contest the Divorce case, approach a good Advocate to help you out.

Dear friend ,
Good to see that now people like you fighting against demon of misuse of 498a case and its consequence , where most people want to settle amicably , if you are ready for relief and want to fight strongly we are there for you to provide legal assistance , better consult us . Dr pankaj kumar , advocate .