Can I apply for divorce married two months ago

I got married on april16th 2016. I want to apply for divorce can I apply as they are harressing me for dowry.

No. You have to wait for 1 year. You have to first file a suit for judicial separation and after one year (assuming you two have not reconstituted your conjugal relationship), you may file a suit for divorce.

The divorce petition can be filed only after a period of one year from the date of marriage. But if the husband and in laws are harassing you can file a petition for domestic violence and for maintenance.