Can ex girlfriend husband file case against me for exchanging pictures

In my clg days me nd my girl frnd shared private pics in whats app nd breakup... now she already married nd her husband knows all, now he want divorce ... now can he sue me to court for getting divorce from her

Answers (1)

There is only a provision for a husband for filing a case against you for making his wife leave you- including getting divorce. But he cannot file for divorce and claim that you are reason for him being separated.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi Me and my husband are living together with my mother at her house. We are married from past 6 years and now i want to file for divorce from him. …

Read More

After separation for 2 years ( not divorced) I sold my home (she is not joint partner)(she is not staying there) but now she is not allowing to give p…

Read More

When mutual understanding divorce case hearing on dt and at time of finalized magistrate can a call of wife parents or finally deecree passed from g…

Read More

I am alon not any support for devorce in my family i am women 25 year old i have a 3 year baby girl how i can separate and file for divorce ?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue