Can a person marry someone else without giving divorce to first wife

Actual i want to get married with a person he is already married her wyf is not giving divorce but we want to get married any how it may be possible or not we belongs to hindu religion

Answers (3)

This is totally immoral.

Don't try to destroy peaceful married life of a woman.

Loving the married man was your mistake, don't make it a sin by destroying married life of his wife.

Forget the married man, find single good man.

We lawyers cannot advise on legal but immoral things!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Legally if you marry to a person who is already married and has not obtain any divorce decree than your marriage shall be consider as void in all respect.
You will not be able to enjoy or protect your right legally before any court of law.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Without divorce your marriage would be invalid. For legal marriage kindly ask him to get divorce first. . .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was divorced in 2003 through Hindu marriage act. since my wife is an American, married in 2015. we have filed an application on 2016, after a year, …

Read More

I'm going to file devorce in the basis of cruelty.fake cases and section 9 in favour of me..So want to ask now wha t is the processer of Court in …

Read More

In how many months I get devorse from my husband…

Read More

My wife filed a complaint against me in women cell for settlement out of court by false ellegations and I have all the proofs and recordings that her …

Read More