Can a person marry someone else without giving divorce to first wife

Actual i want to get married with a person he is already married her wyf is not giving divorce but we want to get married any how it may be possible or not we belongs to hindu religion

This is totally immoral.

Don't try to destroy peaceful married life of a woman.

Loving the married man was your mistake, don't make it a sin by destroying married life of his wife.

Forget the married man, find single good man.

We lawyers cannot advise on legal but immoral things!

Legally if you marry to a person who is already married and has not obtain any divorce decree than your marriage shall be consider as void in all respect.
You will not be able to enjoy or protect your right legally before any court of law.

Without divorce your marriage would be invalid. For legal marriage kindly ask him to get divorce first. . .