awaiting divorces can have extra matrital sex with other

22-Feb-2024 (In Divorce Law)
two unknown male and female got connected by matrimony site, both are awaiting divorce from their partner, had consensual sex, but lady forcing the man to marry her or she is going to file case against the man. The man want to go back to his wife by getting back his divorce notice, but this lady threatening the man not get back if to do so she is going to file case. please advice

Answer #1
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, it's always important yo draw sphere in a relationship especially during the reconciliation process of a divorce proceeding, however threat on any level is unacceptable and can be dealt by refraining orders against the concerned person, you can contact me for further clarifications thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato