After written closing arguments case not moving ahead. What to do now?

My DV case is pending in court for almost 8 years now. Written closing arguments have been given 6 months back, but still the case is not moving ahead. The opposite lawyer is delaying it unnecessarily. What application do i have to file or what action do i need to take to expedite the proceedings?

Answers (1)

109 votes

you can simply file an application stating your facts supported with Roznama and pray to expedite the matter. if it doesnt work you can also file misc. appeal against the order and surely district court will order a time bound matter wherein ur relifs may be allowed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles