After court marriage staying separate. Social marriage not done.

I have done court marriage on Aug 2014. My parents knew about our relation and they were very much happy. His parents came to know it later and accepted it. But they had a huge quarrel at home and after that they came to ask for my hand and the social marriage was fixed for the month of feb 2016.But after that they never tried to talk to my parents nor me. Now we came to know that they don't want this marriage to happen. Although my husband tried to convince but they donot listen.So my husband went delhi for work and now he is not contacting me or his family. What to do i am mentally disturbed

We suggest you lodge an police complaint regarding that your husband is missing , complaint pertaining to cruelty also regarding the fraud committed by husband and his family  under section 420 and 498 a of IPC.

Assuming you are Hindus,

In addition you can file application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act wherein court will direct him to stay with you. Incase you want divorce you file divorce under section 13(1) of Hindu marriage act on ground of cruelty . You can also file application under section 125 crpc thereby seeking maintenance from your husband.

In case you're marriage is registered and you want to stay with your husband, then you can file for restitution of conjugal rights for your husband to stay with you.

In case you do not want this marriage, then you can file for divorce.

We suggest you lodge an police complaint regarding that your husband is missing , complaint pertaining to cruelty also regarding the fraud committed by husband and his family under section 420 and 498 a of IPC. In addition you can file application under section 9 of Hindu marriage act wherein court will direct him to stay with you. Incase you want divorce you file divorce under section 13(1) of Hindu marriage act on ground of cruelty . You can also file application under section 125 crpc thereby seeking maintenance from your husband