498A case filed by my wife

My wife not live with me and she was case file agains me 498a. Now what should i do agains my wife

it is importent to know about the case history before commenting or advising in this types of matter. however, i am not understanding whether she had filed the complaint to PS or the court? Please tell me the detail so that i can respond properly

First get the anticipatory bail and face the trial. at the time of evidence prove yourself innocent. The factual position will be examined by the judge. you may get acquittal on the basis of evidence on record. it doesn't matter she is living with you or not. opined accordingly