498A case filed by my wife

My wife not live with me and she was case file agains me 498a. Now what should i do agains my wife

Answers (2)

346 votes

it is importent to know about the case history before commenting or advising in this types of matter. however, i am not understanding whether she had filed the complaint to PS or the court? Please tell me the detail so that i can respond properly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

185 votes

First get the anticipatory bail and face the trial. at the time of evidence prove yourself innocent. The factual position will be examined by the judge. you may get acquittal on the basis of evidence on record. it doesn't matter she is living with you or not. opined accordingly

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles