Effect of charge under Excise Act on Civil Services eligibility

sir i have been charged by state excise department under section 84 bombay excise act section 84. I am ias aspirant , preparing civil services last two years the matter subjudice first trial in very next month.IS this case affect my ias carrier what are the legal option remain for me please enlite me. Is this case can spoil my dream ???

Your query is related to State Excise. i am practicing only in Central Excise. Therefore, will not be able to throw any solution in this regards.
However, one thing is sure that the charges framed against you will not be hurdle to your career unless the same is proved and decided against you.
if such charge is limited to penalty demand then better to pay the same and close the issue.

Popular Customs & Central Excise Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai