×

quesanti dumping duty on truck radial tyres imported from China

Dear Sir, I want to know whether any anti dumping duty is still applicable on import of truck radial tyres from China. I have heard that the tribunal has set aside the add and also the tenure of 5 yr from the date of notification is over. but still confused. . Please provide details regarding the matter and clear the doubt about anti dumping duty.

The anti  dumping duty in your case is still applicable as per Notification NO. 98/2011 - Custom dated 20th  October 2011 for a period of five years by Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue.