Wrongly mentioned as accused under S-319 of Cr.P.C. by the M.M.

15-Oct-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Based on police investigation ordered by M.M. under S-156(3) case is regd against me under IPC 406,420,465,468 & 500. The M.M. asked me whether I plead guilty-I said NO. Thereafter without my knowledge he framed the CHARGE which was never explained to me. I got copy of Charge by applying only to find that there are serious discrepancies/mistakes in the Charge as the M.M. has not understood the case. It is clear case of his poor grasp/comprehension and incompetency. What should I do? How can I tackle him? Where and to whom I should complain against him?? Unfortunately this is the case with all the M.M.'s I have come across. They sit on the dais without reading the case and simply give the next date. This is very serious matter,as I am wasting my time, money and energy, that too at advanced age of 68. Also despite pointing out several times that the complainant is not appearing in the Court the M.M. has been conveniently keeping quiet. What is the recourse available?Why no accountability
Answers (3)

Answer #1
910 votes
Please seek an Advocate for appropriate assistance and for case study since your case seem some kind
Of arbitrariness. Make request for advocate service to
For immediate assistance of advocate.

Answer #2
934 votes
With reference to the above statement, the court has to read and explain you the charges which are charged against you it is a courts mandate, they can not frame any charges without explaining you, I request you to clarify your whole statement to know more in details in this matter
Answer #3
968 votes
This is really a serious issue and need consideration the kind of allegations made sounds too much of analysis and relevant exhibits; evidences and other required documents. How long you had been suffering n as mentioned the complainant is also not attending trials.It is simple case of delaying the matter.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."