Wife withdrew divorce case and lodged criminal complaints

My wife applied for divorce and after 8 months she widrwal the case and lodged case in family court by alleging me under section 376,377,498,406 now police is harassing me..... Court also sent me a notice for mentainace... Plzz suggest me what should I do... Religion.. Hindu Community...Hindu marriage act don't apply on our commity

You have to pay minimum maintenance nd you can file a civil suit for divorce in a court.....................................................................................................................

Please give me full details....
For example Full Name with your cate and address.
Or please contact me in my mobile no.
Your question is very too.
Please you contact my mobile no. And give appointment .