Wife staying at mothers home and has filled false case, what to do

23-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Wife is staying in mothers home with my baby for last five months.. i hv gone several times to take her to my home.. but she denied telling that she wont live in my home with my mother.. After five months she filled a false case against me that i hv harrased her physically and mentally under ipc 403. Now what should i do for my save side and to get back my wife and my baby..
Answers (1)

Answer #1
890 votes
You file a petition for restitution of conjugal right under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act if you are Hindu by religion. You defend yourself regarding offence of IPC. Please checks up regarding 403 IPC, I think it is 498A of IPC. I hope so every will be settled.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."