Wife refuses medical examination after case u/s 498A &377; filed

My wife filed false case of 498a and 377 on me. She left my home six months earlier. I am Hindu. After six months, she herself refused for medical examination before the Honourable magistrate. Medical of mine (husband) conducted. What should I do?

Answers (2)

140 votes

I’ll have to speak to you over a telephonic conversation. I need to understand a few things in order to give you certain advice. Please proceed with the conduct mentioned by LawRato. They can connect me to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

108 votes

If your wife has refused to her medical examination then it is presumed that she is not competent to give birth to a child or she is not competent to established physical relation with her husband then you can filed petition u/s 11 of HM Act for nullity of marriage or you also can take ground that the her parents as well as you wife concealed this fact from you prior to marriage. On this ground she is not entitled to get maintenance from you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles