Where to file an application for leave to travel during bail?

My neighbors have filed a false case of grievous hurt against me. Since the FIR was registered, I had to apply for a bail which was granted to me the very next day. Now, I need to travel abroad for some business purpose but the case is still pending in court. So, I wanted to know, if I am eligible to travel abroad. If yes, then what is the procedure to apply for leave to travel abroad during bail?

Answer

Since, an FIR has been filed against you, it is necessary for you to obtain a prior permission from the court before going abroad. For this you need to make an application in court requesting for the grant. You will have to give adequate reasons to satisfy the court to permit you to travel.

At no point should you try to travel outside India without the prior permission of court. In such case, you will be arrested in the foreign country with the assistance of Indian High Commission therein and sent back to India to face the judicial proceedings.