What will happen if I do not show up on the case hearing date

My case hearing hasnt started yet and aarop-patra is also not made, my lawyer was taking further dates for some reason and now he wanted to get along with hearing but due to some reason i have been meaning to postpone it a bit more. I am stuck in a far away village for work and have lost my phone due to which i am not able to contact my lawyer, what will happen if i dont show up at the hearing as i havent given advance, will the lawyer take further date on his own accord despite due payment and what are the worst case scenerios.

You will have to somehow contact your lawyer for taking time from the court. You have not shared the details of your case as in under what sections and under which Act the litigation is going on against you. Nobody will be able to guide you as to what your lawyer will do on the next date of hearing, except him.