What to know stamp duty charges to file a case of fraud

01-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
What about the stamp charges and other charges if i file case against fraud person
Answers (1)

Answer #1
760 votes
If it is a criminal case than you approach police... other than you file a private complaint U/s 200 Code of criminal procedure before concern criminal court and 10 Rs. court fees charged for complaint In MP State....

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

R P Dhiman
I deposited inr 3,90,000 stamp duty online to revenie departmemt Haryana. But one imdividial clerk at faridabad used my money for registering some other property at Faridaabad, Haryana.

Reply by LawRato
If you suspect that an individual clerk misused your money intended for stamp duty registration, it is important to take appropriate legal action. Here are some steps you could consider:
- Gather evidence: Collect any evidence you have, such as transaction receipts, correspondence, or any other documents related to the payment and communication with the clerk or revenue department. This evidence will be crucial in supporting your case.
- Contact the Revenue Department: Inform the Revenue Department or the relevant authority in Haryana about the incident, providing them with all the relevant details and evidence. They may initiate an internal investigation into the matter.
- File a complaint: If the Revenue Department is unresponsive or does not take appropriate action, you may consider filing an FIR with the police under IPC Sections - 406 (criminal breach of trust), 420 (Cheating), 468 (Forgery) or 120B (criminal conspiracy) as the case may be. Visit your local police station and explain the situation, providing them with all the evidence you have. 

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."