What to do if packers and movers not delivering goods after payment

I contacted a packers and movers via phone after checking their website. I wanted to move my bike and other goods total worth of approx 2 lakhs from pune to Bangalore. We agreed on 15000. They packed and took the stuff from pune on 9th Feb 2017. They had agreed to deliver the bike in Bangalore on 11 th Feb and other goods within a week. They have sent me photocopy of the bill of 17000 without mentioning goods listing as well as bike. I have not yet received anything as of 17th Feb. They later told me to make payment on their bank account before the delivery, otherwise delivery won't happen. Later they agreed to accept 10000 in advance and 7000 at the time of delivery. I transferred 10000. Now they are not replying properly, not telling when I'll receive my items. I checked multiple forums, guys behind this firm have cheated to many people, they have created fake ratings and fake comments to lure victims. Can I file FIR under IPC 407 against them? What options do I have?

Hi as you you had give your bike with some good of about 2 lava than they must have given you the receipt when handed over your good and about 15000 charge than you can file consumer case and cheating and extortion case against them.

First you will have to send a legal notice to the firm after that if there is no reply from their side then either you can file a complaint in the consumer forum or you can register a FIR to the nearest police station u/s 407 IPC.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari