What to do if neighbours are threatening to kill my younger brother

Respected Sir, myself my neighbours are verbally abusing and threatening to kill my younger brother after my family filed a case against them for the same few days ago . To win the previous case the filed a false allegations that my brother tried to harm their daughters modesty, which is a lie know they are threatening to kill him and injured my family. Pls help Sir I really need it as I have no contacts or proper awareness about legal matters

Don't worry. Better approach a lawyer and instruct him about this issues. You have lot of remedies to overcome all these unwanted problems. First you issue a notice to your opposite side with a clear warning that you will not hesitate to take them to task through legal proceedings.