What to do if my ex boyfriend is threatening me through facebook

23-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My X boyfriend who i left before 4 years have used my pictures on FB and sent to my boyfriend on messenger by using fake ids. He has threatened my boyfriend for 3 months to leave me else he will send all the pictures to his friends.It has happened without my consent.lately, I have got from him and went to a lawyer. She had suggested me a big process.But when it has started, we had gone to the police station and met the police inspector. No FIR had filed.Just they had spoken to me and talked about my past.Then, the inspector had called him and warned on call.They said to close my case after that call.what shall I do? After 4 years of break up, he did a cheap thing against me criminally.I cant leave just like that but they had closed the case.No cybercrime has risen for fake ids.Already I lost my respect.As per the lawyer and police advice, I may contact both professionals to take action in the future if it will happen.But I think it will not useful after it will happened in the future.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
566 votes
With reference to your question in law Rato you initiate a criminal complaint in jurisduiction police station if they not registered a fir you can approach the Highcourt for direction under 482 crpc to register the complaint

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."