What to do if an advocate has filled false case against us

07-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hamara cace ek advocate k against chal raha hai jo humlogo par farji loot paat ka cace kar ke paisa mang raha tha.ab woh humlogo ko bar council k members se dhamki dilwa raha hai ki hum apna cace wapas le aur court me dikhai na de aise me kya karna chahiye
Answers (1)

Answer #1
580 votes
If an advocate files a false case against anyone out of personal grudge then the person against whome false case has been filed may make a complaint against the advocate in Bar Council of UP. Secondly if a false case has been filed fight it in the court to prove that the case is false.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."