What to do if an advocate has filled false case against us

07-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hamara cace ek advocate k against chal raha hai jo humlogo par farji loot paat ka cace kar ke paisa mang raha tha.ab woh humlogo ko bar council k members se dhamki dilwa raha hai ki hum apna cace wapas le aur court me dikhai na de aise me kya karna chahiye

Answer #1
If an advocate files a false case against anyone out of personal grudge then the person against whome false case has been filed may make a complaint against the advocate in Bar Council of UP. Secondly if a false case has been filed fight it in the court to prove that the case is false.