What to do if an advocate cheated me financially

08-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
An Advocate had cheated me financially and implicated me in false cases
Answers (1)

Answer #1
719 votes
File a case against the erring advocate in baar council of uttar pradesh at allahabad under section 35 of advocate Act. In order to suspend his licence of practise. Then he will no more be an advocate . Kindly refer also what short of cheating he done and in what false case he implicated you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."