What to do if a false 302 IPC case has been filed against me?

My tenant has filed a false attempt to murder case against me in order to threaten me, as I was asking him to vacate my apartment. What should I do?


Section 302 of IPC talks about the punishment that a person shall be given by the court, if he is found guilty of committing a murder.

However, in your case, if your tenant is just threatening you that he will file a case of attempt to murder, you can apply for an anticipatory bail in the Sessions court or the High court. It is best to hire a lawyer who will guide you throughout the legal procedure and defend your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

The neighbour out of vengeance & revenge along with his Mother (67 year old) went ahead and falsely accused my father and myself of the charges me…

Read More

Hi sir, I Havildar Thanaram, Sir I am only son of my father and serving in Indian Army. My uncles family rushed into my house and beaten my father by …

Read More

IT is in low court .It is forgery case petitioner is state government and respondent are X AND Y under section 420,409,467,468,471,201,31 X is who wit…

Read More

One person gave one complaint agaisnt our family in court for lodgeing FIR.His complaint is he came to my residence and ask me for the money and we do…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue