What to do i am falsely accused and charged section 380 of IPC

23-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
The I.O is not producing a case dairy to the court. what shall i do to make the I.O produce case dairy to the court??
Answers (1)

Answer #1
910 votes
You cannot force the I/O to produce the case diary. The court will order the I/O to produce the case diary. You can only take bail and wait for the investigation to complete. It's better to face trial and get an acquittal by defending your case effectively.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."