What should I do if my father is threatening to kill my boyfriend

23-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I am 24 years old and my father is threatening to kill my boyfriend who belongs to a lower caste if i maintain contact with him. I reported in a police station but my father says that if i go to the police station again then he will send his goons to kill him. My father and my also know the police superintendent so the police did not do anything. What should i do?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
813 votes
Though your query is not very clear but still higher authorities senior to so including human rights commission. Thereafter approach the court to get the report lodged. One more option if you feel it comfortable approach hight court to get security orders.
Answer #2
791 votes
Dear client,
As per my advice you should marry him first.
thereafter approach to the High Court by moving a writ petition under article 226 of the Constitution of India Commanding writ of mandamus (protection)
By moving so both of you will be saved.
for better advice you can communicate with me by phone call.
Thank you.
Akash Sharma advocate High Court Allahabad.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."