What should I do if I am being accused in a false case

Sir/ ma'am I have been pulled in false case by someone in which I have been blamed for fraud and fight etc. Although I m not the main suspect I want to get out of this by compensating that man with the money he is demanding which I have not taken and he has no proof against me. His lawyer have put various charges random without any proof. Please guide me with the procedure of compromise. Do I need to take bail before compromise??

DEAR SIR
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR MATTER TO MEDIATION CENTRE THROUGH COURT WHERE YOU CAN NEGOTIATE WITH COMPLAINANT
IF SECTIONS ARE NON BAILABLE THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE BAIL IF BAILABLE SECTIONS ARE THERE THEN YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO TAKE BAIL
FOR DETAIL DISCUSSION KINDLY CONSULT.

Well, your question is not clear. you should have to mention entire sections alleged. Stage of case. Nature of criminal case whether through complaint or FIR before P.S. Cognizance taken or not. Victim's motive & desirenes. If victim is ready to compermise but lawyer intervens by any means you may appoint another lawyer.More over it is important to know what is the Facts & Merits of the case and specific allegations against you.
Hence without perusal of entire case record can't be advised properly, even about to take Bail.No doubt you may file for Anticipatory Bail, but filing a petition to get bail doesn't assure granting a Bail, because prosecution story is not clear in your question.
Please consult your lawyer with entire documents or may consult with me with entire papers, if you wish.
All the best.
Thanks
Aditya kumar
Advocate.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Hello,
As per your information, you are falsely implicated in a case, but now you want to compromise the case with complainant to give him compensation. My suggestion is that , if you did not do anything and the complainant does not have any evidence then you do not need to compromise the case with compensation. If it is a false case the you face the trail and you instruct your advocate to defend your case properly. If your advocate not competent then change your advocate and face the case bravely.

If you are one of the accused in the case then you are advised to move before appropriate court for bail..this will prevent you from being arrested and further it will also help you to contest your case freely..