×

quesWhat is to be done after anticipatory bail has been granted

Hello Sir/Madam . An F.I.R had been lodged against me and thereafter , I have prayed for the anticipatory bail in the Calcutta High Court , the Hon'ble Calcutta High Court has granted my anticipatory bail , the main order portion is that "We direct that in the event of arrest , the petitioner (me) shall be released on anticipatory bail upon furnishing bond of Rs-10000/-with two sureties of like amount to the satisfaction of the arresting officer & also subject to the conditions as laid down under section-438(2) Cr.Pc" The application for anticipatory bail is accordingly allowed . So my question is that what is my duty at this time? I'm very confused because my lawyer is not giving me proper assistance in this regard but he is just wanting the bail bond Rs-10000/-from me ,can I give it to him or not ? What should I do at this time ? If possible then please give me the answer please . Thank You.

• ansRespected Sir,

In the event of your arrest, i am sure you should contact your lawyer who has given you the first advice. Also you need a Certified order of Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta which has granted the same in your possession and another copy with your first lawyer. Without knowing further details i cannot advice further.

BEst

Advocate Abhishek Mukherjee

Hazra Road, Kolkata

• ansYes now you have to appear before the Court having jurisdiction where the original FIR had been regsistered against you and then you shall have to produce this anti bail order and pay the bail bond and obtain bail from the lower Court having jurisdiction. You shall have to pay the Bond amount, but your learned advocate should give you proper guidance and assistance.

Advocate Anubhov Kanjilal

4, Government Place(N), Kolkata

• ansNo not at all .your lawyer didnot explain it properly...the anount specified shall not be the baul amount..you have to pay half of that to secure bond..immediately u have to surrender before ACJM for granting confirm bail
    ..tou have to contact immediately fpr fine

Advocate Anirban Chanda

District Court, Barrackpore