×

quesWhat is the sentence term when a minor commits two murders

What is the sentence term when a minor commits two murders simulataneously?

• ansIf a child is below seven years of age and commits a crime is not considered a crime according to section 82 and 82 IPC. A child between seven to twelve years commits a crime that is considered immature understanding and is not considered a crime. Kindly post your query in detail for further assistance.

Advocate Lalit Valecha

Patiala House Court, Delhi

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi

• ansMaximum Sentence for a Juvenile is 3 years. Although it is not a Punishment, it is actually Rehabilitation. But as per New Juvenile Justice Act 2015, a Juvenile between the age of 16-18 can be tried as an adult if the Board is satisfied that the Juvenile had maturity of understanding the offence and its consequences, for this the offence should have been committed after the commencement of the new act. It is not retrospective.

Advocate Pranav Dilavari

Subhash Nagar, Delhi