What if I have been falsely accused of murdering my own wife

My cousin was murdered by her husband knowing which our family n relatives went there to the spot... My cousin husband's relatives requested us not to lodge any complaint against him as the their two kids might find hard life in future. The day after burying the body our relatives decided to complain against them and lodged a complaint as well... And some of her husband relatives filed false allegations on me (I'm a govt employee) and my dad thinking that we would get compromised if we are targeted... please let me know how I should react to this false allegation

Answers (1)

82 votes

If FIR lodged by the police you should consult a lawyer and prefer to file a petition for seeking the anticipatory bail..because
its a non bailable offence.. once you got the bail you have some relief. After that you can think about the settlement or go with the trial proceedings of Court..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles