What if I have been falsely accused of murdering my own wife

My cousin was murdered by her husband knowing which our family n relatives went there to the spot... My cousin husband's relatives requested us not to lodge any complaint against him as the their two kids might find hard life in future. The day after burying the body our relatives decided to complain against them and lodged a complaint as well... And some of her husband relatives filed false allegations on me (I'm a govt employee) and my dad thinking that we would get compromised if we are targeted... please let me know how I should react to this false allegation

If FIR lodged by the police you should consult a lawyer and prefer to file a petition for seeking the anticipatory bail..because
its a non bailable offence.. once you got the bail you have some relief. After that you can think about the settlement or go with the trial proceedings of Court..