What are the grounds to get Anticipatory Bail ?

My Wife has registered a NC regarding DV In Mahila Thana... can I apply and get an anticipatory bail...what is the validity of an ACB...how can I get the copy of complain if PS is denying to give that complain copy. Please suggest

Yes, you can apply for ABA. The grounds to be mentioned in the ABA shall veary from case to case and shall depend upon the allegations made by your wife in her complaint. Further, it is mandatory for the investigation officer to submit a copy of the FIR with the court having jurisdiction, within 24 hours of registering of a FIR. Hence, you may collect a copy of the FIR from the said Court.