What are the grounds to get Anticipatory Bail ?

My Wife has registered a NC regarding DV In Mahila Thana... can I apply and get an anticipatory bail...what is the validity of an ACB...how can I get the copy of complain if PS is denying to give that complain copy. Please suggest

Answers (1)

Yes, you can apply for ABA. The grounds to be mentioned in the ABA shall veary from case to case and shall depend upon the allegations made by your wife in her complaint. Further, it is mandatory for the investigation officer to submit a copy of the FIR with the court having jurisdiction, within 24 hours of registering of a FIR. Hence, you may collect a copy of the FIR from the said Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My uncle has been falsely accused of accepting bribe. I have applied for a bail in the city court which got rejected and I thus moved to the high cour…

Read More

Hello In an incident on another lawyer of miss fire(gun not fired) in the court happens and the accused who tried it het sections ipc 307 and arms act…

Read More

How can apply bail for attemept to murder plz tell us…

Read More

I filed a bail application for my accused uncle against sec 306 of ipc +st/sc but it was rejected in lower court. Plzz tell me will high court give ba…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue