What action can be taken for false rape case

In Criminal Law
Last year,I have been framed for a false case of rape in Delhi by my girlfriend with whom I was I live-in relationship for 1 year approx. Her lawyer looted money from us by extending threats to us. I have all the audio recordings and material evidences like photographs, call details of pandit with whom I talked for marriage but she refused to get married. Besides this, I have audio recordings of her advocate in which he is demanding money from me and talking about her 164 crpc statement which she would be giving after I pay them the sum. I got bail from Delhi HC in one attempt. Almost 1 year, police is still investigating the case. It seems everyone is hand in gloves with each other. Please advice what should I do.

Answers (5)

139 votes

LAW allow no settlement for offence u/s 376 IPC. If she diverts from her former statement in her 164 Statement it will be beneficial for you.
you may file suit for malicious prosecution after you are acquitted from this case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

260 votes

File a strong complaint for extortion against the Girl and the advocate with proofs. If you want me to draft then contact me through this platform. This complaint also help you in trial of your false case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
337 votes

Now you are on bail you have to face trail , in trail you produce all material / evidence facts in front of court as defense Evidence and produce all recording .
Court will admit D.E.
you can handed over to the investigating agency all relevant facts and give them evidence , if the I.O is satisfied than can file his report in court.

342 votes

As you stated that you have good evidences to support that you took the initiative of marrying her and that she rescinded from marrying you, it puts in a better position before the court. You further stated that you have telephonic record whereby the lawyer as well as your Ex is blackmailing you for money.

If you’re my client I would suggest you to file a quashing Petition in the High Court on merit.


206 votes

You may file a detailed complaint against the said advocate before Bar Council along with the said audio recordings and also lodged complaint before concern police regarding extortion and demanding money from you.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at lawrato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at lawrato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at lawrato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"lawrato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles