What action can be taken for false rape case

In Criminal Law
Last year,I have been framed for a false case of rape in Delhi by my girlfriend with whom I was I live-in relationship for 1 year approx. Her lawyer looted money from us by extending threats to us. I have all the audio recordings and material evidences like photographs, call details of pandit with whom I talked for marriage but she refused to get married. Besides this, I have audio recordings of her advocate in which he is demanding money from me and talking about her 164 crpc statement which she would be giving after I pay them the sum. I got bail from Delhi HC in one attempt. Almost 1 year, police is still investigating the case. It seems everyone is hand in gloves with each other. Please advice what should I do.

LAW allow no settlement for offence u/s 376 IPC. If she diverts from her former statement in her 164 Statement it will be beneficial for you.
you may file suit for malicious prosecution after you are acquitted from this case.

File a strong complaint for extortion against the Girl and the advocate with proofs. If you want me to draft then contact me through this platform. This complaint also help you in trial of your false case.

Now you are on bail you have to face trail , in trail you produce all material / evidence facts in front of court as defense Evidence and produce all recording .
Court will admit D.E.
you can handed over to the investigating agency all relevant facts and give them evidence , if the I.O is satisfied than can file his report in court.

As you stated that you have good evidences to support that you took the initiative of marrying her and that she rescinded from marrying you, it puts in a better position before the court. You further stated that you have telephonic record whereby the lawyer as well as your Ex is blackmailing you for money.

If you’re my client I would suggest you to file a quashing Petition in the High Court on merit.

Regards

You may file a detailed complaint against the said advocate before Bar Council along with the said audio recordings and also lodged complaint before concern police regarding extortion and demanding money from you.