Watchmen spreading rumors about we being bar girls watch action

I stay in a society in a rented accommodation. There is watchmen in a society who is creating a rumours that we girls are working in a Bar. If we want to file FIR against the watchmen under which section we can file?

Answers (3)

301 votes

You have multiple remedies available. You can file a defamation case against him both civil and criminal. Pls take an appointment with me to advice you properly on the subject matter of your query.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

299 votes

Dear client file private complaint against that watch man in court for the defamation. If case proved then he will be punished up to two years with fine. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
319 votes

Defamation.... That is only I can suggest primafacie.

Register FIR with police.. And also give names of people to whom he has spoken About you.

Also mention any other details you can provide evidence about

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles