Watchmen spreading rumors about we being bar girls watch action

I stay in a society in a rented accommodation. There is watchmen in a society who is creating a rumours that we girls are working in a Bar. If we want to file FIR against the watchmen under which section we can file?

You have multiple remedies available. You can file a defamation case against him both civil and criminal. Pls take an appointment with me to advice you properly on the subject matter of your query.

Dear client file private complaint against that watch man in court for the defamation. If case proved then he will be punished up to two years with fine. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

Defamation.... That is only I can suggest primafacie.

Register FIR with police.. And also give names of people to whom he has spoken About you.

Also mention any other details you can provide evidence about