Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wants to know about procedure for settlement in criminal matter

I am Accused nd my case is lingering from last 6 years. Sum of RS 20,000. I want to settle it . Present case status is reflecting Appearance of Accused on coming date. Please suggest .

Answers (1)

Go to court and deposit the same to court and you will be discharged from all pendency.
Some how you can also consult with your advocate for advice accordingly you case staze.
If you are ready to pay.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My brother worked with My uncle for around 15 years and now he came back to our home and my uncle committed suicide, with writing name of all the memb…

Read More

Sir..I was a victim of atm fraud and person stolen 45,000 Rs from my bank account..and by god's grace ...police caught him and recovered money but…

Read More

I have a labor case pending against my former employer and they have hired a detective agency to keep constant watch on me 24X7 and are using defamati…

Read More

Some matrimonial cases are running between x and her wife y. separated wife y filed a case of 125 crpc against husband where she makes some false stat…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue