Want to file a case against an advocate filing false case

Hamara cace ek advocate k against chal raha hai jo humlogo par farji loot paat ka cace kar ke paisa mang raha tha us k against humlogo ne cross cace Kiya hai.ab woh bar council k members se dhamki dilwa raha hai cace wapas lene ko aise me kya karna chahiye

Answers (1)

aap ka case jo bhi wakeel sahab dekh rahe hain wo zyada ache se samjh rahe hongay k kya kerna chahiye. wo aap ko jaisa batai waisa keriye. Bar council ka koi bhi member aysa kam nahi kere ga aap ko dhamki koi or he raha hoga ye bhi ho saqta hai. apne wakeel se baat kere or ghabrai nahi.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

If person make false allegations against anyone on Whatsapp can he be held liable for defamation? Further if looses civil suit in which he mentioned t…

Read More

I once called my friends uncle to settle a dispute arising between them it was a formal talk but he lodge a FIR against me And the talk was for one ti…

Read More

If a girl commits suicide or fill an FIR against her male companion in the live-in-relationship because her male companion wants to ends the the relat…

Read More

My Family Lives On The Ground Floor And My Chacha Chachi On The First Floor..My Chacha Always Harrases My Mom And He Had Beaten Up My Mom Back In 2004…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue