Want clarification on my act committed morally right and legally wrong

Sir, what happens if the act committed be accused is wrong according to constitution(killing) but is morally right(killing one may save life of many according to utilitarianism) and on what factor does any act is defined as morally right or wrong. According to indian constitution

When it comes to crime, its the Indian Penal Code which comes into action.
IPC clearly states about exceptions to any crime. These exceptions which includes Private Defense, Accident, Unsoundness, Duty bound act, etc have been allotted specified positions under the Law and deemed as Right in the eyes of Law.