Validity of Schizophrenia as a defence in matter of forgery

My brother tells people that he is an IPS. But that's a complete lie. People approached him for govt job and he told that using his power and quota he would give them job and gave them appointment letters as well. After a year or two, when people started digging facts they found the appointment letters with govt sealed were forged. He dis this just to keep his name as an Ips without thinking abt the future. Though he hasnt taken any money from them. Still i think he will land in trouble for forging documents. But nobody knows he has some sort of Schizophrenia. Where he thinks he does many diff jobs. So kindly tell me. If someone lodges an FIR. What will happen to my brother? Can I keep him away from jail proving he is a Schizophrenic?

As per above facts, a FIR under section 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC may loged against your’s brother. We can use medical document in ypur’s brother defence when the FIR Loged. Acording schizophrenics medical document it’s a good defence.