Unauthorized leave for 3.5 years & bank sent charge sheet for defense

sir, i am on unauthorised leave since july 2014 .I was working as po and after one year of service i went on leave for some reason.now bank sent me memorandum and letters of allegations and chargesheets and asking my statement of defence within 10 days. Pls guide me on this as i want to join the service and can they dismiss(ceasing from future employment ) me?

Dear Client,
First of all, you should give a proper reply to the show cause that has been sent to you. Thereafter, if the bank still terminate your service, then you should file a writ petition against the bank decision in the hon'ble High Court.