Travelling abroad to study after my NDPS matter got dismissed

I had a 20B ndps act case on in which summons have come and i have paid the money to the court and case is dismissed in 2017 . So i am planning to go abroad and study in 2018 but i have to submit police clearence crtificate late 2018 will i have trouble getting the certificate I already have passport.

Answers (1)

281 votes

Since you have paid the fine and got the ase cleared from your side. There wont be any other issues in obtaining the police clearance certificate if the case is over. Even if police is alleging the same n not issuing the certificate. Fike a petition before the high court snd obtain it

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles