Travelling abroad to study after my NDPS matter got dismissed

I had a 20B ndps act case on in which summons have come and i have paid the money to the court and case is dismissed in 2017 . So i am planning to go abroad and study in 2018 but i have to submit police clearence crtificate late 2018 will i have trouble getting the certificate I already have passport.

Since you have paid the fine and got the ase cleared from your side. There wont be any other issues in obtaining the police clearance certificate if the case is over. Even if police is alleging the same n not issuing the certificate. Fike a petition before the high court snd obtain it